Mining is our expertise
FFA is recognized in the market as a high performance and specialized law firm in Brazil ready to offer:
- Total advice on all phases of the mineral process with ANM, MME, INCRA, FUNAI and SEMAS throughout the national territory;
- Representation and defense of all types of administrative and litigation proceedings of our clients;
- Advice on setting up mining companies;
- Advice on strategic negotiations;
- Advice on governance and compliance issues;
- Due Diligences and issuance of opinions to assist in the purchase and sale of mineral rights
- Due Diligences, advice and strategic negotiation to support Takeover and M&A operations.
- Mineral assets management with ANM.
- Drafting of all contracts involving the client’s business such as contracts of option, acquisition, assignment, transfer, and sale of mineral rights, contracts with landowners, leasing, provision of services and others.
- Advising foreign companies in the mining sector;
- Support in litigation and arbitration;
- Support in negotiation and post-settlement solutions.
In addition to our legal team, FFA has a multidisciplinary and structured consultancy made up of geologists, mining engineers, forestry and cartographic engineers and biologists, where the experiences of these professionals allow for effective and differentiated solutions in the identification, acquisition, negotiation, and implementation of mining projects.